Are you looking for no-prep, engaging, and hands-on math centers? These math picture sorts are a hands-on way for students to practice and apply number sense skills. During a math sort, students will look at the math pictures, subitize or count the objects, and glue them under the matching number. These are great for whole-class teaching, small group instruction, math centers, independent practice, distance learning, or homework.
- 30 different two column number sorts for numbers 0-10
- NO PREP printables with all components on one page
- I Can… poster with center directions
- There are five pictures per number on each sort page.
• Numbers 11 to 20 Math Picture Sorts | Number Sense | Math Centers
• Number Writing Math Practice Pages 11-20 | Distance Learning | Teen Numbers
• Number Writing Practice Pages 0-10 | Distance Learning | Math
• 74% off of FINAL Price Math & Literacy Boom Cards for the YEAR – GROWING BUNDLE
• Theme Days BUNDLE | Math, Literacy & STEM Activities & Room Transformations
• Consonant and Vowel Sounds Picture Sorts MEGA BUNDLE | Phonemic Awareness
If you have any questions, feel free to e-mail us at email@example.com. Be sure to for updates, new resources, and freebies!
Michelle Woods and Linda Ekstrom
⭐️ Click to subscribe to our email list for even more ideas, resources, teaching tips, and FREEBIES!
⭐️ Click to check out our blog
⭐️ Click to join our kindergarten Facebook group- Celebrating Kindergarten!
There are no reviews yet.