Are you looking for an engaging way for your students to practice counting and one to one correspondence, number writing, and/or graphing with numbers to 10? Your students will LOVE these St. Patrick’s Day and March themed I Spy Find and Count cards!
Your students will love searching for objects and counting how many they find! Find and Count can be used whole-class, in a small group, or in a math center. These cards can also be used in a morning tub or for early finishers. Perfect for kindergarten and preschool ( Pre-K )!
There are several ways to use these Find and Count cards:
- Print the Find and Count cards in color and laminate so that the cards can be used again and again. Students can use a dry erase marker to cross off or circle objects as they count them. These laminated cards would be great to put in a math center, an early finisher tub, or morning tub / morning bin.
- Another idea is to give students colored chips, mini erasers, or other counters to place on the objects as they count.
- Print the black and white version of the Find and Count cards for each student. They can circle or color the pictures as they count.
- Print the recording sheet/s for each student. They can also be copied back-to-back if you want them to practice writing numbers as well as graphing.
- Laminate the recording sheets (or place in a sheet protector) so that they can be used over and over again.
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN
Michelle Woods and Linda Ekstrom
⭐️ Click H E R E to subscribe to our email list for even more ideas, resources, teaching tips, and FREEBIES!
⭐️ Click H E R E to check out our blog
⭐️ Click H E R E to join our kindergarten Facebook group- Celebrating Kindergarten!