Are you looking for no-prep, engaging, and hands-on math centers? These math picture sorts are a hands-on way for students to practice sorting 2D and 3D shapes. During a shape sort, students will look at the everyday shape objects and glue them under the column with the matching shape. These are great for whole-class teaching, small group instruction, math centers, independent practice, distance learning, or homework.
- 38 different two column sorts for 2D and 3D shapes
- 2D shapes include: circle, triangle, square, hexagon, octagon, oval, rectangle, and trapezoid
- 3D shapes include: sphere, cone, cube, cylinder, and pyramid
- NO PREP printables with all components on one page
- I Can… poster with center directions
- There are five pictures per shape on each sort page.
If you have any questions, feel free to e-mail us at [email protected]. Be sure to for updates, new resources, and freebies!
Michelle Woods and Linda Ekstrom
⭐️ Click to subscribe to our email list for even more ideas, resources, teaching tips, and FREEBIES!
⭐️ Click to check out our blog
⭐️ Click to join our kindergarten Facebook group- Celebrating Kindergarten!