The Apple STEAM Day is a collection of engaging STEAM (science, technology, engineering, art, math) centers, activities, and printables. It is full of engaging apple and apple life cycle activities. This STEAM day is great for a once-a-week Fun Friday activity, a Reward Day, a party, or any day!
- 2 Science Activities with recording sheets (Apple Oobleck Science and Apple Investigation)
- Beginning Sound Boom Card™ Game
- 2 Apple Engineering Challenges and recording sheets
- 2 Apple Art Projects (apple life cycle hat and apple tear art with poem activity)
- 3 Math Activities (Counting Apples, Playdough Shapes, and Apple Roll and Cover)
- Interactive Read Aloud Lesson Plan for a nonfiction book, An Apple’s Life
- Recipe and Recipe Card
- Photo Signs
- Editable Page
- Detailed Directions
- and MORE!
How do I set up the Apple STEAM Day?
There are many different ways this day can be set up. Split kids into small groups and rotate through the activities over a one day period, or spread it out over two weeks (one day per week). You can also do one center/activity a day. Many of the activities are independent, so that an Apple STEAM Day can be done with one teacher. The activities can also be done whole class if enough materials are prepared.
We hope you and your students have fun with the Apple STEAM Day! If you have any questions, please e-mail us at email@example.com. Be sure to check out the thumbnails and download the preview to see everything that is included in this resource.
If you like this Apple STEAM Day or are looking for other STEAM Days, make sure to follow us. We are creating four theme-based STEAM Days for each month!
☞ Click the green ⭐ star in the upper left corner of our store page to follow us for freebies and new resources!
You may also be interested in these theme days:
- Theme Days BUNDLE | Math, Literacy & STEM Activities & Room Transformations
- St. Patrick’s Day STEAM Day | Cracking Lucky’s Code
- Pirate Adventure Day
Have fun! Linda Ekstrom and Michelle Woods (Kinderbrations)
There are no reviews yet.