These NO PREP Number of the Day 1 to 20 practice pages provide opportunities for students work on number sense through counting, number writing, representing numbers with pictures, number identification, and more! They can be used whole-group, in a small group, independently, or as homework. They are also perfect to use for distance learning.
We use these number pages in a variety of ways. For example,
•to explicitly teach the correct number formation with a document camera whole group, in a small group, and/or even one-on-one when necessary.
•to practice and maintain number writing skills
•to practice counting objects
•to practice representing a number through pictures
•to practice representing objects on a ten frame
•to develop number sense skills
•as homework sheets or as independent practice sheets
•as morning work or in centers
•placed in a sleeve protector to be used over and over
- 20 pages of Number of the Day printables (numbers 1-20)
- a cover page in case you want to staple or bind them into Number of the Day books
• Trace and Write Number Writing Practice Pages 11-20- Distance Learning
• Alphabet ABC Handwriting Practice Pages
• Alphabet BUNDLE- ABC Handwriting Pages, Wall Cards, Song, and Puzzles
• Interactive Read Aloud Lessons- Sticky Stories- Back to School Bundle
• Monthly Patterned Calendar Cards for the *FULL YEAR* Bundle- Melonheadz Style
If you have any questions, please e-mail us at email@example.com.
Michelle Woods and Linda Ekstrom
There are no reviews yet.