Everything you need to create a Back to School Open House/ Meet the Teacher Day- Superhero Style!
To help avoid some of the first day jitters, we invite our students to a Meet the Teacher event before school starts. This gives the students a chance to “meet the teacher,” get familiar with the classroom in a fun way (superhero mission = scavenger hunt), do some engaging back to school activities that introduce some of the manipulatives and areas in our classroom they will be using, meet other classmates, and snap a fun picture in our photo booth to remember the day. We also invite the parents to stay after for a parent informational meeting. This is a fun way to kick off the new school year and to make those all important connections with parents and our students!
* An EDITABLE letter to send home to your new students (color and black and white versions)
* A welcome banner to print and hang in your classroom
* An EDITABLE superhero mission page (scavenger hunt) of activities
* Signs (and EDITABLE signs) to display at each station
* Door décor
* Superhero number and letter puzzles
* A self portrait and name writing activity sheet
* A math game (color by number) with a number die
* A superhero book reading center with book suggestions
* QR code cards that link to a superhero video
* Superhero mask making art center
* Photo booth props and ideas
* EDITABLE number scratchers
* EDITABLE parent forms: student information sheet, volunteer form, going home form, and sign in
* EDITABLE parent donation tags
* Night before the first day of school superhero poem for parents to read to their child
* Printable design for an iron-on superhero t-shirt for teachers
* Editable name tags
* First day of school signs
☞ If you have any questions about our product, please email us at [email protected]. We hope you have a SUPER time at your Meet the Teacher Day!
You might also be interested in these additional themed days!
➡ Connect with us!
Make sure to click on the GREEN STAR in the upper left hand corner to follow our store for new products, updates, and freebies!
-Michelle Woods and Linda Ekstrom