Are you looking for spring and ocean themed games and interventions to practice phonemic awareness (rhyming, oral blending, segmenting, phoneme isolation), letter names, beginning sounds, ending sounds, medial sounds, phonics, number identification, number writing, counting, and more? Let’s Play is a fun way to practice these skills in a game-based format during whole-class time, morning meetings, reading groups, or one-on-one intervention time either through distance learning or in-person teaching.
✽ LITTLE FROG- Letter Names, Letter Sounds (phonemes), Digraphs, Number Identification
✽ CHOMP! – Addition and Subtraction Math Facts to 10
✽ I SPY – Phonemic Awareness (rhyming, oral blending of compound words, syllables, phonemes, beginning, medial, and ending sounds)
✽ CVC HIDE AND SEEK – Decoding CVC Words
✽ BLEND IT – CVC and CVCe Blending
✽ SPIN IT – CVC Words, CVCe Words, Digraphs, Beginning Blends
And There’s More!
✓ Detailed directions for every game
✓ Options to differentiate
✓ Direction cards
✓ Most games come in both color and black and white
You May Also Be Interested In:
November Let’s Play! Math and Literacy Games for Practice and Intervention
August Let’s Play! Math and Literacy Games for Practice and Intervention
• 70% OFF Final Price- Math and Literacy Boom Cards for the YEAR – GROWING BUNDLE
*March Let’s Play! Math and Literacy Games for Practice and Intervention
*April Let’s Play! Math and Literacy Games for Practice and Intervention
• CVC Sentences Boom Cards BUNDLE | Digital Task Cards | Distance Learning
• CVC Words Phonics Boom Cards BUNDLE | Digital Task Cards | Distance Learning
• Consonant and Vowel Sounds Picture Sorts MEGA BUNDLE | Phonemic Awareness
• Draw and Write BUNDLE | Finish the Picture Writing Pages | Distance Learning
• Theme Days BUNDLE | Math, Literacy & STEM Activities & Room Transformations
• Alphabet Letter and Number Writing Practice Pages BUNDLE | Distance Learning
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.
Linda and Michelle
There are no reviews yet.