Are you looking for games and interventions to practice phonemic awareness (rhyming, orally blending, segmenting, phoneme isolation), letter names, phonics, number identification, shape identification, number writing, find the missing numbers, counting, and more? Let’s Play is a fun way to practice these skills in a game-based format during whole-class time, morning meetings, reading groups, or one-on-one intervention time either through distance learning or in-person teaching.
✽ SPLAT – Letter Names, Letter Sounds (phonemes), Number Identification
✽ HIDE AND SEEK – Letter Names and Letter Sounds (phonemes)
✽ I SPY – Phonemic Awareness (rhyming, oral blending of compound words, syllables,
phonemes, beginning, medial, and ending sounds)
✽ FREEZE – Number and Shape Identification
✽ PEEK-A-BOO – Number Identification, Find the Missing Number, One/Ten More, One/Ten Less, Number Writing
✽ SIMON SAYS – Counting, Skip Counting
And There’s More!
✓ Detailed directions for every game
✓ Options to differentiate
✓ Direction cards
✓ Most games come in both color and black and white
You May Also Be Interested In:
• 70% OFF Final Price- Math and Literacy Boom Cards for the YEAR – GROWING BUNDLE
*March Let’s Play! Math and Literacy Games for Practice and Intervention
*April Let’s Play! Math and Literacy Games for Practice and Intervention
• CVC Sentences Boom Cards BUNDLE | Digital Task Cards | Distance Learning
• CVC Words Phonics Boom Cards BUNDLE | Digital Task Cards | Distance Learning
• Consonant and Vowel Sounds Picture Sorts MEGA BUNDLE | Phonemic Awareness
• Draw and Write BUNDLE | Finish the Picture Writing Pages | Distance Learning
• Theme Days BUNDLE | Math, Literacy & STEM Activities & Room Transformations
• Alphabet Letter and Number Writing Practice Pages BUNDLE | Distance Learning
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Linda and Michelle
There are no reviews yet.