These D’Nealian (Modern Manuscript) alphabet handwriting practice pages provide opportunities for students to be explicitly taught how to correctly form each letter. They can also be used independently or as homework.
This product includes:
* Handwriting pages for all 26 letters (two choices for Xx)
* Upper and lowercase letter practice
* A row of traceable letters with arrow guides
* Dots to show where each letter begins
* A phonics component at the bottom of each page
* A cover page if you want to bind or staple them into handwriting books
The animal pictures up in the corner correspond with our mnemonic ABC cards. We use the ABC cards along with a song and hand movements that we created to teach the letter names and sounds. You can check them out by clicking the link below. We will also be adding other components including sound sorts, alphabet puzzles, and more. Be sure to follow our store for updates!
You might also be interested in:
If you have any questions, please e-mail us at email@example.com.
Michelle Woods and Linda Ekstrom
There are no reviews yet.