Looking for alphabet letter handwriting resources? These alphabet handwriting practice pages provide opportunities for students to be explicitly taught how to correctly form each letter. They can also be used independently, in literacy centers, in a writing center, or as homework. These are also great to use during distance learning.
This product includes:
* Handwriting pages for all 26 letters (two choices for Xx)
* Upper and lowercase letter practice
* A row of traceable letters with arrow guides
* Dots to show where each letter begins
* A phonics component at the bottom of each page
* An answer key for all of the pictures at the bottom of the pages
* A variety of handwriting book covers if you’d like to staple them into books for your students
Download the preview to check them out!
The animal pictures up in the corner correspond with our mnemonic ABC cards. We use the ABC cards along with a song and hand movements that we created to teach the letter names and sounds. You can check them out by clicking the link below.
➔ These ABC Handwriting Pages are also included in the following bundles:
Math Practice Pages
We also have a set of D’Nealian handwriting practice pages:
Michelle Woods and Linda Ekstrom
⭐️ Click H E R E to subscribe to our email list for even more ideas, resources, teaching tips, and FREEBIES!
⭐️ Click H E R E to check out our blog
⭐️ Click H E R E to join our kindergarten Facebook group- Celebrating Kindergarten!